Friday, September 25, 2009

Been Busy

Things are hectic, as can be expected. Guess this will have to suffer a little as a result.

So it goes.

Anyway, I was looking at my tags for entries...there are FIVE A-pluses. FIVE. The worst grade anything has gotten was my first review, which earned a B-plus.

I hope you realize what this means. I need to get some neutral, bad, and/or disappointed reviews up here. It's a shame my last review was for a Stones record, they're the big offenders in this realm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex,
Thank you for your comment.
I apologize for my hasty judgment. That's not usually the way I respond. I was looking for a blog about hypergraphia that I had read before and kept coming up with all these other hits and simply got irritated. It sounds like your are pretty much "one of us" even if you don't have a "diagnosis" of one of the disorders that causes some of us to "blather." The fact is, I like your writing and wish I could be a little less "serious" about it. I will keep in touch and hope you will, too.
Harold